You will use cablabel S3 with a cab printer connected to the network?
To connect the printer, you need first to:
- Connect the cab printer to the network with a not provided Ethernet cable or if appropriate by Wi-Fi.
- After that restart the printer.
- And search in the « Short status » menu, the information about the IPv4 address corresponding to your used connection type.
Attention: for the assignment or reservation of an IP address, please contact your system administrator.
To configure cablabel S3 you need to:
- First, install or update your cablabel S3 version.
- After that add a new device corresponding to your model.
- Then select the « TCP » port type and fill in the IP address previously collected on the printer.
Notice: the installation of the Windows driver is only necessary for the MACH1 and MACH2 printers, or if you want to use a cab printer from the network with any other software.
For more information or for an installation of the Windows driver, download the detailed guide: